BIDDER TERMS AND CONDITIONS - 60 Long View Drive, Bloomsburg, PA 17815
BIDDER TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR AUCTION OF REAL PROPERTY LOCATED AT
60 LONG VIEW DRIVE, BLOOMSBURG, PA 17815
I/WE ACKNOWLEDGE, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT MY REGISTERING AND ACCEPTING A BID CARD FOR THIS AUCTION ENTERS ME INTO A CONTRACT AND I HAVE RECEIVED A COPY OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS SALE/CONTRACT AND I HAVE BEEN GIVEN AMPLE TIME AND OPPORTUNITY TO READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS SALE/CONTRACT PRIOR TO MAKING ANY BID AT THIS AUCTION. MY NAME AND SIGNATURE ON THIS DOCUMENT INDICATE THAT I ACKNOWLEDGE, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AUCTION SHOULD I CHOOSE TO PARTICIPATE.
Bidder Information and Identification:
1. Auction Company. The Bidder Terms and Conditions for Auction of the Real Property located at 709 Paxtonville Road Middleburg, Snyder County, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, zip code 17842 conducted by True Blue Auctions LLC a licensed auction company in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania under license number AY002067 are as follows:
2. Auction Conducted Under and In Accordance with these Bidder Terms and Conditions. The Auction is conducted under and in accordance with these Bidder Terms and Conditions and applicable law. Each person or entity registering to bid at the Auction (hereinafter referred to as a “Bidder” regardless of whether a bid is actually placed), agrees to be bound by these Bidder Terms and Conditions as a condition to participation at this Auction. These Bidder Terms and Conditions constitute a legal, valid, binding, and enforceable contract between each Bidder and Auction Company.
3. Definitions. For the purposes of these Bidder Terms and Conditions, the following definitions apply:
“Absolute Auction” or “Absolute” means that Property is sold to the highest bidder regardless of the amount of the final bid, with no limiting conditions, restrictions, or reservations. This type of auction is also known as an auction Without Reserve. Once the Calling Auctioneer has accepted a bid on a specific item of Property offered for sale at an Absolute Auction, such Property will be sold to the highest bidder regardless of the final bid amount.
“Auction” means the public auction sale conducted by Auction Company subject to these Bidder Terms and Conditions.
“Buyer Premium” is an amount with respect to each item of Property sold at the Auction, calculated as a percentage of the Hammer Price (as defined below), that is payable by the buyer to Auction Company for Auction Company’s own account.
“Calling Auctioneer” with respect to each item of Property offered for sale at the Auction means the individual auctioneer calling for bids on such Property.
“Hammer Price” means, with respect to each item of Property offered at the Auction, the price established when such Property is Knocked Down (as defined below) by the Calling Auctioneer.
“Knocked Down” or “Knock Down” means the act of the Calling Auctioneer in acknowledging the highest bid for an item of Property by dropping the hammer or gavel, announcing “sold”, or by giving a similar such indication.
“No Sale” means, with respect to any item of Property, that the Property is offered at the Auction but is not sold or Knocked Down, and bidding on such Property is ended by the Calling Auctioneer declaring a “No Sale.” A No Sale shall only occur if, with respect to specific Property, declared by the Calling Auctioneer using the term “No Sale,” or if Auction Company announces that the Auction has been concluded without such Property having been Knocked Down. A No Sale does not occur if bidding is suspended or transferred from or to an online auction and/or internet bidding without the declaration of a “No Sale.”
“Personalty” means all of the personal property offered at the Auction.
“Property” means the Realty (as defined below) and the Personalty.
“Realty” means the real property, if any, offered at the Auction, as more particularly identified in the Realty Sales Agreement (as defined below).
“Realty Closing” means, if Realty is being offered at the Auction, the time and place at which Seller sells, transfers, assigns, and conveys all of Seller’s right, title and interest in and to the Realty to the Realty Purchaser (as defined below), and at which the Realty Purchaser pays the purchase price for the Realty.
“Realty Deposit” has the meaning given in paragraph 22.5 of these Bidder Terms and Conditions.
“Realty Purchaser” means the person or entity (including any successor or assignee) making the Winning Bid (as defined below) for the Realty, and entering into the Realty Sales Agreement (as defined below).
“Realty Sales Agreement” means the contract between Seller and the Realty Purchaser setting forth the terms and conditions for the sale of the Realty.
“Reserve” or “With Reserve” refers to circumstances under which a seller of property offered at auction reserves the right to accept or decline any and all bids up to a specified reserve price established by such seller. If the bidding reaches the specified reserve price, property offered With Reserve will be sold to the highest bidder at any price equal to, or in excess of, the reserve price.
“Seller” means, with respect to each item of Property offered at the Auction, the owner of such Property, or the person or entity authorized to pass title to such Property.
“Winning Bid” means the highest bid received and accepted for Property Knocked Down at the Auction.
“Without Reserve” means Absolute.
4. Indemnification. Entering property constitutes consent to indemnify and hold harmless the Auctioneer and Property owner from any and all claims for personal injury, death, or property damage, or any type of claim or damage (including but not limited to attorney’s fees or litigation expenses) resulting from being on property for Open House and Auction. Entering property constitutes understanding that you and those in your care and/or custody agree and grant the Auctioneer & True Blue Auctions, its affiliates, franchise, advertising and promotional agencies, and their agents the irrevocable, unrestricted right to use, publish, display and distribute materials bearing the name, voice, likeness or any other identifiable representation of you and those in your care and/or custody. Promotional materials may appear in any form, style, color or medium whatsoever (including, without limitation, photographs, video tapes, films, sound recordings, software, drawings, prints, broadcast, internet and electronic media). You and those in your care and/or custody agree that all materials containing identifiable representation of (including without limitation, all negatives, plates and masters of any photographs, files, prints or tapes) shall be and remain the sole and exclusive property of the Auctioneer & True Blue Auctions. You and those in your care and/or custody hereby release and forever discharge the Auctioneer & True Blue Auctions LLC from any and all liability and damages relating to you and those in your care and/or custody’s name, voice, likeness or any identifiable representation. You hereby waive any and/all right(s) you and those in your care or custody may have to inspect or approve the finished materials or any part or element thereof that incorporates you or those in your care and/or custody’s name, voice, likeness or any other identifiable representation of yourself and those in your care and/or custody. You and those in your care and/or custody have agreed to the above in consideration of the opportunity given to you and those in your care and/or custody by the Auctioneer and True Blue Auctions LLC to appear in these materials.
5. Auction Company Not the Seller. Unless otherwise stated, Auction Company is the agent for the Seller of the Property offered at the Auction, and is not the Seller of Property offered for sale at the Auction. Auction Company is not responsible for any acts or omissions of the Seller.
6. Bidder Registration and Bidder Numbers.
6.1. All bidders shall register with the auction clerk and be issued a Bidder Number prior to sale time or prior to bidding. Auction Company may refuse to register any potential Bidder, may refuse to issue a Bidder Number to any potential Bidder, and, if a Bidder breaches any Bidder Terms and Conditions, or engages in improper conduct, Auction Company may reject any bids made at the Auction and may revoke any bidder registration or Bidder Number.
6.2 Bidder Numbers are not transferrable. Bidders shall state whether they are bidding for themselves or as agent for another. All Agents/Brokers representing buyers must have contacted True Blue Auctions and pre-registered with their client prior to day of auction.
6.3. Bidders shall be at least 18 years of age in order to register.
6.4. At the time of registration, bidders shall show a picture drivers license as identification.
6.5. At the time of registration, those intending to bid on real estate shall represent and state that they have any of the following: a bank letter of credit, cashiers check, certified check, money orders or personal check in an amount sufficient to cover Fifteen Thousand Dollars ($15,000.00) to cover the deposit price to the auction Registrar/Clerk if they are the winning bidder.
6.6 Bidders expressly acknowledge and agree that they have received a copy of these terms and conditions for this auction when registering and had ample time to fully read and understand these Terms and Conditions of sale, and agree to be bound by these conditions if they participate in this Auction. The buyers have been given an opportunity to have this reviewed by an attorney and if not, hereby waive an attorney’s approval.
6.7. By registering to bid at the Auction, and accepting a Bidder Number, each Bidder acknowledges and agrees that such Bidder has read and understands these Bidder Terms and Conditions, and agrees to be bound by them.
7. Bidders Responsible for Bids Placed on Bidder Number. Each Bidder is responsible for any and all bids made on the Bidder Number issued to such Bidder. If a Bidder Number is lost or stolen, the registered Bidder will be responsible for any and all bids made with such Bidder Number prior to the Bidder giving notice to Auction Company that the Bidder Number was lost or stolen. Auction Company is not responsible for monitoring or policing the use of Bidder Numbers. Absent a clerking error, the recording of bids against a Bidder Number shall be conclusive as to the making of such bid by, or on behalf of, the registered bidder.
8. On-line and Telephonic Participation; Absentee Bidding. Auction Company may (but shall not be required to) (i) conduct the Auction, in whole or in part, on-line or by other electronic or telephonic means, and/or (ii) accept absentee bids.
9. Opening Bids; Bid Increments and Advances. Bid increments are established and controlled by Auction Company. Auction Company, or the Calling Auctioneer, may reject small or nominal opening bids and/or small or nominal advances.
10. Bidder Misconduct. Each Bidder may bid only for the legitimate purpose of attempting to make a Winning Bid. Collusion among Bidders, bid pooling, or bid rigging is illegal and constitutes fraud. Bid Rigging and Sherman Antitrust Violations: The Auction Firm will refer and/or prosecute to the fullest extent of the law any efforts on the parts of bidders or bidder’s agents to collude, suppress, combine, conspire to or otherwise interfere with the free bidding of any and all parties. Any agreement to suppress free bidding is an infringement upon free trade under these laws and will not be tolerated. Auction Company will reject any bid appearing to have been made for an improper purpose, and will refer any illegal conduct to the appropriate authorities for prosecution.
11. Announcements. All terms and conditions and other announcements made the day of the Auction are binding and take precedence over any advertisements or listings.
12. Nature of the Auction.
12.1. Realty. The Realty will be offered with Reserve.
13. True Blue Auctions uses a bidding system with a buyer premium. This method is employed to make this sale possible today to reduce and defray the costs associated with presenting this auction to the public from the sellers to enable you to have the opportunity to purchase this real property today. The real property at auction today would not be available for your purchase if it were not for this bidding system. True Blue Auctions uses a seven percent (7%) buyer premium and it is understood and agreed upon by the buyer that they are bidding accordingly for the purchase of this real property.
14. High Bidder. Subject to any applicable Reserve, the registered bidder making the highest bid accepted by the Calling Auctioneer for Property offered for sale at the Auction shall be the buyer of such Property.
15. Descriptions of Property. Unless expressly stated otherwise in writing, any and all descriptions of Property by Auction Company have been provided by the Seller of such Property, or are based solely on the visible physical attributes of such Property without further inspection or examination by or on behalf of Auction Company. Any such descriptions or statements are given solely for identification purposes, and do not create any warranty, expressed or implied, or representation, by Auction Company.
15.1 The real property is offered for sale free, clear and discharged of all liens and encumbrances except any zoning Or other governmental regulations affecting the property, building rights of public service companies, if any easements, agreements or like matters of record or easements or restrictions visible upon the ground; otherwise title to the property shall be good and marketable or such as will be insured by reputable title insurance company at the regular rates by fiduciary warranty deed at time of closing.
15.2 Real property taxes and other current charges~ ie. -rents, water and sewer rents, utilities and lienable municipal services, if any shall be apportioned pro rata as of the date of settlement.
15.3 Delinquent real estate taxes, if any, shall be paid by the seller on or before the settlement date. Purchaser shall be responsible for all real estate transfer taxes, purchaser’s normal settlement costs, the drawing of the deed, as well as such preparation of abstract of title (as may be required) shall be at the expense of the purchaser.
15.4 Seller makes no representations as to the specific locations of the boundary lines. Any survey or surveys desired by buyer, or its Mortgagee, shall be secured and paid for by the buyer.
15.5 The property has been used as a residence. Zoning requirements are unknown to the seller and auctioneer and are not specified in this document.
15.6 The property is serviced by a municipal sewage system. Any changes to existing water and sewage system must be approved by local municipal sewage enforcement officer with accordance to section 7 of the Pennsylvania Sewage Facilities Act.
15.7 The property is serviced by a septic sewer system.
15.8 The seller has no knowledge of water contamination or sewerage function.
15.9 The property is serviced by well water.
15.10 The seller has no knowledge of the presence of radon.
15.11 The seller has no knowledge of hazardous waste.
15.12 The seller has no knowledge of lead-based paint.
15.13 The purchaser acknowledges, understands and agrees to waive the opportunity to conduct a risk assessment or inspection for the presence of lead-based paint and/or lead based paint hazards.
15.14 The seller has no knowledge of the presence of termites.
15.15 The seller has no knowledge of the presence of any asbestos material.
16. Property Sold “AS IS”. Unless otherwise expressly stated in writing, all items, including real estate, are sold “AS IS”, “WHERE IS” and “WITH ALL FAULTS” without warranty of any kind. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, there are no express or implied warranties with respect to ANYTHING offered at the Auction, including WARRANTY OF TITLE, WARRANTY OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, and WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, all of which are expressly disclaimed.
17. Bidder’s Inspection. By bidding, each Bidder acknowledges and agrees that such Bidder has had a full and fair opportunity to inspect the Property with respect to which a bid is being placed, and is relying solely on the Bidder’s own inspection, examination, and investigation in determining whether to bid, and in what amount.
18. Bidder Not a Third-party Beneficiary to Agreement Between Auction Company and Seller. Unless expressly stated otherwise in a written contract between the Seller of Property offered at the Auction and Auction Company, Bidders are not parties to any contracts or agreements between the Seller of any Property offered at the Auction and Auction Company; nor are any Bidders intended third-party beneficiaries to any such contracts or agreements. No Bidder may rely on, or enforce, any contract or agreement (or any terms of any contract or agreement) between the Seller of any Property offered at the Auction and Auction Company. No contract or agreement between the Seller of any Property offered at the Auction and Auction Company can be used to support the existence of a contract between a Bidder and any other person or entity, including a Seller of Property offered at the Auction and Auction Company.
19. Conduct of the Auction. Auction Company shall regulate all matters relating to the conducting of this Auction and Auction Company’s decision shall be final and binding on all Bidders. Any dispute arising as to any bidding shall be settled by the Calling Auctioneer or Auctioneer managing the auction, and the Calling Auctioneer may put an item up for sale again.
19.1 Auctioneer reserves the right to reject bids by unqualified or unregistered bidders, minors or others lacking legal capacity to contract or any other person whom the Auctioneer, in his discretion, shall determine is not a proper bidder and may dictate if a person may be eligible to participate, be present at auction and special conditions of how any registered bidder may or may not be eligible to bid – absentee, phone, internet, eMail, text, etc.
19.2 No person shall retract from his or her bid, but the seller reserves the right to withdraw the property from sale at any time before it is struck off.
19.3 Bidding by or on Behalf of Seller. Seller, or those acting on Seller’s behalf, may bid at the Auction. Any bidding by or on behalf of Seller shall be for the sole, legitimate, and good faith purpose of attempting to make a Winning Bid.
19.4 Owner reserves the final right to reject any bid.
19.5 Auctioneer may receive bids and upon confirmation of high bid with seller may strike off real property as sold if no advance is made in bidding after 48 hours or at live auction conducted on a date yet to be determined or online afterwards until reserve is realized with the same aforementioned criteria regarding bidding.
19.6 Bids received prior to an onsite live auction are valid for a period of ten (10) days and afterwards shall be null and void. Bidder may at any time increase their bid at any time but after ten (10) days must reapply to bid. Should reserve not be reached prior to live auction bidder may participate at live auction and afterwards on an online should reserve not be realized at live auction as per 19.5.
20. Fall of the Hammer. All sales shall be concluded on the fall of the hammer or as indicated by the Calling Auctioneer where the highest accepted and best bidder shall be declared the purchaser and Bidder may not, thereafter, revoke, or attempt to revoke, a Winning bid.
21. The Bidder Declared Purchaser.
21.1 If within the next 10 working days there appears to be any problem of transfer of title free and clear then both the seller and the buyer will notify the auctioneer promptly and in writing and in no event will they notify the auctioneer later than the expiration of the 15 days.
21.2 The property was sold “AS IS, WHERE IS.” With no express warranty, implied warranty or other guarantees. The Purchaser has relied entirely on their own inspection and information to bid and buy this realty.
21.3 It is acknowledged, understood and agreed upon that the purchaser has inspected the property, or hereby waives the right to do so and has agreed to purchase it as the result of such inspection and not because of or in reliance upon any representation made by the seller or any other officer, partner or employee of seller, or by the auctioneer or any of his agents or employees and that the purchaser has agreed to purchase it in its present condition unless otherwise specified herein. It is further acknowledged, understood and agreed upon that this agreement contains the whole agreement between the seller and the purchaser and there are no other terms, obligations, covenants, representations, statements or conditions, oral or otherwise of any kind whatsoever concerning this sale. Furthermore, this agreement shall not be altered, amended, changed or modified except in writing executed by all parties hereto.
21.4 Purchaser Acknowledges, Understands and Agrees that the premises has been inspected by purchaser, that the premises are being purchased “As Is” as a result of such inspection and not as a result of any representations made by Seller and that the Seller shall not be liable or responsible for any agreement, condition or stipulation relating to or affecting the physical condition of the use of the premises and equipment or any physical defect in the property not specifically set forth in this agreement. Purchaser shall be responsible for any pre-settlement inspections required by government entities and any demands resulting thereof. The property will be maintained by seller in its present “As Is” condition until settlement apart from lawn care and outdoor maintenance (as described in #15), normal wear and tear accepted. Items may remain on the premises up until closing after the closing and if so remain, such items shall become the property and sole responsibility of the purchaser.
21.4 The purchaser acknowledges, understands and agrees to waive the opportunity to conduct a risk assessment or inspection for the presence of any other possible or potential hazard(s) or risk(s) on this property and understands and agrees to purchase the property in its present AS IS condition and shall hold the seller(s) and auction company and auctioneer(s) harmless for anything discovered after the hammer falls and the bidder is declared the purchaser.
21.5 The purchaser shall pay down to the seller at the time the property is struck off to purchaser either a minimum of Fifteen Thousand Dollars ($15,000.00 ) or Ten (10%) percent of the purchase money in cash, certified fund or approved check and the balance in cash or certified check on the day of settlement, which shall be no later than 45 days and shall not exceed Sixty (60) days which is after property is struck off sold. “Skip” Wayne A. Dreibelbis Jr. of True Blue Auctions LLC and/or one of his auctioneers and/or agents will be notified by the buyer and/or seller in writing prior to any settlement, and no settlement shall occur without a representative of “Skip” Wayne A. Dreibelbis Jr., Auctioneer or a designated member of his auction team being present or confirming the terms and conditions of settlement. True Blue Auctions will remit funds to closing agent/company less any commissions form seller & buyer and if any remaining commission is due from buyer & seller shall by distributed by closing agent/company at time of closing.
21.6 This sale is NOT contingent upon any financing being able to be obtained by the purchaser!
21.7 Purchaser shall be entitled to possession of the premises upon payment of the purchase money in full and delivery of the deed on the day of settlement.
21.8 Purchaser shall be responsible for reasonable lawn care and outdoor maintenance prior to closing.
21.9 Upon failure by the purchaser, for any cause, to comply with the aforementioned conditions, all deposit money and other sums paid by the purchaser on account of the purchase price, may be as follows: a. Retained by the seller on account of the purchase, less production costs from auctioneer, or b. as money to be applied to the seller’s damages, or c. as liquidated damages for such breach, at the auctioneer’s discretion and in agreement with the seller may elect, and in the event that the seller elects to retain the moneys, as liquidated damages after auctioneer’s expenses, the seller shall be released from the liability or obligations, and this sale shall be null and void. The seller shall have the full liberty, with or without notice, to resell the premises any time without benefit to the purchaser, from its sale.
21.10 Payments for Property Knocked Down at the Auction. Under no circumstances shall the Purchaser (i) place a stop payment order on a check issued at or in connection with the Auction, or (ii) initiate a credit card charge-back with respect to Property purchased at the Auction.
22. Realty Sales Agreement. Immediately after Realty is Knocked Down, the Bidder making the Winning Bid on the Realty shall execute the Realty Sales Agreement and/or Memorandum of Agreement, which incorporates these Bidder Terms and Conditions for the closing of the sale of the Realty.
23. Auction Prices: Fair Market Value of Property Knocked Down. The Hammer Price for this Real Property Knocked Down at the Auction establishes the fair market and true market value.
24. All Sales Final. All sales are final.
25. All Sales shall comply with the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
26. Conveying of Title: If the title as provided for in these conditions cannot be conveyed, the purchaser shall have the option of taking such title as seller can give without abatement of price or of being repaid all monies paid on account of purchaser to seller. In the latter event, there will be no further obligation or liability on part of the buyer and seller, and this sale will be deemed null and void and of no effect.
27. Seller & Purchaser Agree
27.1 Disputes Regarding Payment and Purchase. If, at any time while Auction Company is holding proceeds from the Auction, Auction Company is provided with notice of a claim by a Bidder against Seller or Auction Company, Auction Company shall continue to hold, in escrow, so much of such as may be reasonably necessary to satisfy such claim until such time as the claim is resolved.
27.2 It is acknowledged, understood and agreed upon that the seller and buyer shall permit auctioneer to place a sign on property for a period after today’s auction if the property is sold stating that this property has been sold at auction and the new owner shall permit this sign to be in place 45 days after closing.
28.Subsequent Purchasers; No Down Stream Liability. There is no privity of contract between Auction Company and any person or entity purchasing property Knocked Down at the Auction from a successful Bidder. No such subsequent purchaser may rely on any statements by Auction Company in connection with or in any way related to the Auction, whether oral or written, or any representations or warranties attributed to Auction Company, unless expressly agreed to by Auction Company in writing. Under no circumstances may a successful Bidder attribute representations or warranties to Auction Company without Auction Company’s prior written consent. Auction Company shall have no down stream liability to subsequent purchasers claiming to have relied on statements, representations, or warranties attributed to Auction Company. Each successful bidder shall indemnify and hold Auction Company harmless from and against any and all claims made, or damages suffered by, subsequent purchasers of Property Knocked Down at the Auction.
29. This Agreement shall be construed under and in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
30.This Agreement shall not be recorded in the office of Recorder of Deeds, or in any office or place of public record. And if the Buyer shall record this Agreement, or cause or permit the same to be recorded, the Auctioneer and Seller may, at either of their option, elect to treat such act as a breach of this agreement and recover whatever damages are permissible under law including legal fees and court costs.
31. Proprietary Contract & Dissemination. All parties understand that these Terms & Conditions of Sale by Auction are the work product crafted and created by Attorney George A. Michak and are proprietary and owned by True Blue Auctions LLC and all parties agree not to disseminate this to any part that is not participating in this auction or anyone other than legal counsel or involved with the process of closing this sale.
32. Provisions contained in Agreement: In case anyone or more of the provisions contained in this Agreement shall for any reason be held invalid, illegal, or unenforceable in any respect, such invalidity, or unenforceability, shall not affect any other provision hereof, and this Agreement shall be construed as if such invalid, illegal, or unenforceable provision had never been contained herein.
33. Forum Selection and Applicable Law – The parties agree that any litigation or dispute concerning this contract shall be brought in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, the jurisdiction shall be in Centre County and that Pennsylvania law shall govern. Should Buyer or Seller initiate any litigation regarding this auction the party bringing suit shall pay all court costs and attorney fees of all parties including Auction Company and Auctioneers.
34. All parties concerned: It is expressly acknowledged, understood and agreed between the parties hereto, that “Skip” Wayne A. Dreibelbis Jr., Auctioneer, and/or True Blue Auctions LLC or any of his agents or employees, are acting as agents only and will in no case whatsoever, be held liable either jointly or severally, to either party for the performance of any terms or covenant of this agreement, or for damages for the non-performance thereof.
35. A Binding Agreement: This Agreement shall be binding on the respective heirs, executors, administrators, successors, and to the extent assignable, or the assigns or nominees of the parties hereto, provided Buyer shall not transfer or assign this Agreement to be performed by Buyer, then in that event, Buyer shall be released and discharged of all further liability hereunder.
36. Time is of the essence: This agreement time is of the essence,and be it known that this real property, at 60 LONG VIEW ROAD, BLOOMSBURG, COLUMBIA COUNTY, COMMONWEALTH OF PENNSYLVANIA, ZIP CODE 17815 is available for immediate possession; provided full payment, according to the terms set forth herein, is delivered.
37. Liability: True Blue Auctions LLC and auctioneers assume no liability for lost and/or theft of your bid card. In the event another party is purchasing items with your number, the person and/or company that number has been registered under assumes full responsibility. Report lost, misplaced, and/or stolen bid cards to the auction staff immediately.
38. Finality of Auctioneer’s Decisions: All matters concerning sale of property are subject to Auctioneer’s discretion and the decisions made regarding sale by Auctioneer are final.
True Blue Auctions wishes to thank you for attending the auction. We wish you all the best of providence in the days to come.
Yours In The KING,
Skip Dreibelbis, Auctioneer
Leave this empty:
Signed by Skip Dreibelbis, Authorized Representative & Auctioneer
Signed On: November 18, 2015
If you have questions about the contents of this document, you can email the document owner.
Document Name: BIDDER TERMS AND CONDITIONS - 60 Long View Drive, Bloomsburg, PA 17815
Agree & Sign